Since relocating my custom window coverings business to Fairfield County, CT, many clients inform me that they want to leave the windows bare, rather than compromise the view or reduce the amount of light entering the room.
Believe me, as a resident of Weston, CT, I too, value the quality of light entering my home and want to secure the incredible view of the forest bordering my property.
However, some rooms really do require custom window treatments, in any season. Bet you already which rooms I sell the most window shades.
1. Bedrooms: For privacy and light control to protect furniture and wood floors
2. Bathrooms: Privacy unless on the second floor with no direct view from neighbors/street
3. Family Room – for light control to eliminate glare for TV, and protect wood floors and furniture.
4. Kitchen sink window – if the sun pours in and affects your ability to work at the sink.
5. Dining Room – if visible to neighbors or street traffic, for privacy and ambiance.
One of my go-to window shade products is natural woven shades, as the perfect solution to provide beauty, privacy and light control, when needed.
Natural Woven Shades are made from natural materials; grasses, reeds, and bamboos woven into Roman Shades, valances or curtains. They filter light in a lovely way and can be lined for added privacy. The texture adds so much to the window, and really become a work of art in the room.
The best part is that I bring the samples to your home, so we can view options in the light of your room, and I make the whole process easy for you!
- Propose shade style and material
- Return for installation approximately two weeks from invoice date.
For custom window treatments in Fairfield or other towns in Fairfield County, please give me a call for your in-home professional interior designer consultation. I also design lovely soft window treatments to layer over your natural woven shades, such as drapery, Roman Shades, valances and the like.
Tami Smight Interiors